This newly created role is presented with a dynamic fintech firm who are expanding their group into 2023. The successful candidate will report directly into the Head of Finance and will have varying responsibilities including monthly management accounting (FP&A), regulatory reporting & compliance along with client asset oversight.
- Responsible for review and production of monthly divisional management accounts with group finance including analysis of variances and production of commentary
- Assisting with preparation of annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Developing a specific Management pack for Senior Management and the Board to include KPI’s and key financial and business performance metrics.
- Identification and explanation of trends with particular focus on underlying drivers and impact on working capital
- Preparing and analysing regulatory capital forecasts and projections
- Scenario modelling including impact on P&L, BS and working capital
- Production, analysis and submission of various regulatory returns to the CBI
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE
- A background of working in a Financial Services/Fintech environment or practice, with knowledge of MiFID/E-Money highly advantageous
- Strong IFRS knowledge/experience
- Superior communication skills – ability to engage with executive stakeholders
- Proven team player with ability to work on own initiative
Interviews will be held virtually, and candidates will be remotely onboarded in line with COVID protocols.
*Only candidates who meet the requirements detailed above will be shortlisted and contacted for discussion
**A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate
To discuss this opportunity further and in confidence, please apply directly to this posting and Karl Byrne will reach out to discuss accordingl