The opportunity to join a growing global organisation with locations in Dublin & Munster is presented for a talented Fund Services professional with a number of years supervisor/management experience in Fund Accounting/NAV review. In a highly collaborative & supported environment, you will lead a team of fund accounting professionals delivering best-in-class service to a suite of clients ensuring both timeliness and accuracy in accordance with agreed-upon SLA’s.
- Deliver high quality service to clients, both internal and external, by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks and requests for information
- Organise workload and team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure Net Asset Valuations are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Look to meet and improve the preparation of client reporting
- Seek to learn quickly and strive to continually improve service offered
- Become involved in small to medium size projects where required
- Understand the risks in own team and help others to understand this
- Create and maintain a respectful and productive work environment
- Deliver training /coaching effectively and provide objective and regular feedback to staff
Skills / Experience:
- Client service experience and skills on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to lead and develop a medium-sized team
- Good attention to detail with willingness to help others outside team
- Good prioritisation and multi-tasking skills coupled with strong problem solving skills
- Organises own workload and establishes priorities
- Demonstrates good knowledge of standards and procedures required for own tasks
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel
- Third level qualification or pursuing a professional accounting qualification an advantage, but not required
*Interviews will take place virtually as part of COVID-protocols
**A competitive salary, benefits and relocation package and is on offer to the successful candidate
To discuss this exciting opportunity further – please apply directly to this advertisement with your CV and Karl Byrne, Head of Financial Services, will reach out for a confidential conversation.
EMPOWERMENT Financial Recruitment is a niche recruitment firm helping the career development of finance & legal professionals. We have excellent contacts across industry, financial services and practice and a reputation for sourcing the best talent in the marketplace.