The successful candidate will join a growing team in a role that will encompass all areas of the NAV Calculation process on a monthly/quarterly basis. Your will work on a variety of complex Private Equity funds in close conjunction with your Account Manager and Senior Account Manager.
- Maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Capital Activity processing (calls/distributions/transfers)
- Management Fee & Waterfall calculations
- Cash and Portfolio Reconciliations
- Income and Expense Accruals
- Partner Allocation calculations
- Prepare and review trial balances
- Financial Statement preparation with footnotes
- Engage with external parties such as auditors with respect to financial statements
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- Review Private Equity Fund Client’s LP agreements, PPM’s and other legal documentation
- Train and support team members in their development
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business with upwards of 3 years Fund Accounting experience (Private Equity not essential but advantageous)
- Reviewing of financial statements and general ledgers
- Supervision of other professionals and reviewing of NAVs
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant advantageous or an interest in pursuing an accountancy qualification (which will be supported by the company)
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in an award-winning organisation with substantial career development opportunities.
To discuss this unique and exciting opportunity further – please call Karl Byrne for a private & confidential conversation on:
EMPOWERMENT Financial Recruitment is a niche recruitment firm helping the career development of finance professionals. We have excellent contacts across industry, financial services and practice and a reputation for sourcing the best talent in the marketplace.